💻 why join command tech as an engineer?
- we are a small team of students so you would directly join a core team and have a say in everything we do
- we’re a growing nonprofit and with you, we can grow together! by building tools at command tech, you would be directly helping more people like yourself find their place in tech!
💻 responsibilities ( ~2 hour/week )
- develop software to improve our programs!
- for example: a pairing algorithm for our mentorship program, building a new website for an upcoming event, creating a new bot for our discord community
- you get to pick projects you want to take on and have complete oversight on the engineering aspect of the projects
💻 this role suits you if you:
- have created your own coding projects and are now looking to practice building for someone else
- are comfortable with at least a few technologies
- want to build a space in technology for female and non-binary students
💻 how to apply:
thank you for your interest! unfortunately, we are unable to financially compensate you so you would be joining as a volunteer. however, we would be able to award volunteer hours if needed. if you’re still interested, email [email protected] with the subject
boolean applying = true; and introduce yourself :)
if you have questions, feel free to email us too :)