🌈 why join command tech as a creative director?
- we are a small team of students so you would directly join a core team and have a say in everything we do
- we’re a growing nonprofit and with you, we can grow together! you would be able to implement your creative ideas for how to best tell the world about command tech!
🌈 responsibilities ( 3 hours/week )
- Oversee a team of graphic designers and writers
- be in charge of ensuring that all team members complete their responsibilities
- mentor them with regards to the creative direction
- work on creative projects ( graphic design, video editing, and more! ) when you deem necessary → this is up to you!
🌈 this role suits you if you:
- enjoy leading a team
- are a creative person yourself with experience making digital products
- are passionate about empowering female and non-binary students
- enjoy autonomy and have a vision that you wish to execute ( don’t worry, we’ll help you with this )
🌈 how to apply:
thank you for your interest! unfortunately, we are unable to financially compensate you so you would be joining as a volunteer. however, we would be able to award volunteer hours if needed. if you’re still interested, email [email protected] with the subject “huckleberry” and introduce yourself :)
if you have questions, feel free to email us too :)